7.06.2008

Callie Getting Her Groove-On!

Callie was just feeling the music this afternoon! If a commercial had music, she was dancing! She just could not help herself! I was listening to the music channels on the TV and Fergie came on... and of course, Callie had to dance! Here is a little clip!


Man! It seems like I am posting a lot about Callie! Posts dedicated to my other children coming soon! I just happened to get these 2 Callie moments on video today and they were too cute not to share! And I also learned to use my video editor better, so that helps a lot too!

6 comments:

Katie said...

Alright Callie! I love how "down" she gets. Two very cute videos. Glad to see you are home.

James said...

Cute! We'll need to do a "So You Think You Can Dance: Jeppson Edition" at the reunion. Elizabeth loves to dance to the Riverdance videos we started playing for Amelia, and now Amelia tries to dance to them also.

Linda, Mom and Granny said...

What a HOOT!!! Cute, cute cute!

lindsey said...

my favorite part of this video is the kids climbing all over levi in the background. callie of course is adorable too

Linda, Mom and Granny said...

I'm happy that I read Lindsey's comment, I never noticed the kids on Levi! I watched it again and it made me smile. Levi, your a good Dad (and son)!

Jennifer said...

hey, I thought you might want to check out Liss' blog. The link to hers in on my jenate blog.