8.23.2008

A Walk in the Park!

The kids love to hike! They particularly like to hike with their daddy and we have a great park, Reedy Creek, that has some great trails. There is one trail that leads to the ruins of a old stone house. Nolan thinks it is cool. I think he sees it as an adventure with a destination. It is not much to see when you get there, but it is something to get to. On there way there are a lot of great photo places and I thought I would share some of the cute pictures of the kids Levi got! I love them perched on the top of the ruins.







3 comments:

Jamie said...

Cute pics! Oh and I am still working on the job search. It's a lot harder than I thought it would be but I am gonna keep trying even if it is a job at McDonalds. Oh wait... the memories are coming back about that job...ok so I am not that desperate yet :) Anyways hope you guys are having fun!

Ashley said...

I want to take the kids out for a walk like that at the state park here, but I'm scared of ticks!

Solisunshine said...

I love looking for updates on all the kids! We definitely need to have a reunion for our adoption trip families!