9.25.2008

A Picasso or A Lettie?

My Lettie is not the best color-er in the world! So, when she came home with this picture I was shocked! I looked at it and saw a woman, but I thought maybe I was just interpreting her scribbles too much... like looking at the clouds and picking out pictures. But then when I asked her she chirped: "I drew YOU mommy!" So, check out Lettie's interpritation of me:

The funny thing is I have quite a.... ummm... chest! I like how I am wearing a little dress! The scan cut off the hands and feet, but they are very daintily set to the side! I seriously love it and think I am going to frame it somewhere upstairs!

So here she is...
Lettie: my little budding modern artist!

Here she is giving me a tutorial on how to fly! She was VERY serious about it! And, according to her, the positioning of the wings is VERY important! She is a crazy little Princess Teenie!

5 comments:

Ashley said...

I was going to mention the knockers too!

Scott said...

Whoa- that's actually a really neat picture! Very modern & the way it's drawn is just so interesting- as if she knew where she was going from the beginning. Very cool!

James said...

I know it's not Picasso, but some modern artist definately. And she did much better than most "real" artists.

And wing position makes all the difference. The slightest little change can have major effects. They've been studying wing warping technology at Skunkworks for a while.

mom and grandma of BOLTON BUNCH said...

Audra,
I love the picture, good job Lettie. But more importantly, glad to see a new post from you. I know you are busyyyyyyyyyyyy, but I love to hear about things going on there. Keep us posted.

Linda, Mom and Granny said...

I loved the pictures, she a cutie for sure...she looks like a pixie!