10.22.2010

WE HAVE THE COOLEST GRANNY!

The Jeppson girls would like to thank their granny for the hard work, love, and style she put into making them... THE COOLEST APRONS EVER! Take a look... you gotta agree...

The cutest is, every apron matches my girlies personalities! It is so good they have a granny to sew them cute things since their mom has absolutely no sewing skills!

I had to make them stop being a divas so I could get a good shot of the aprons.... sooo cute!!! Lettie calls her's "My Pizza Making Apron"! She loves to help make pizza and we discovered she likes to stash extra pepperonis in the pockets for after-dinner snacks.

3 comments:

Jamie said...

How cute! Linda is very talented at sewing. The girls look so cute and happy to have them. Man, I even want one!

Christie said...

How very cute! I sure wish we lived closer so I could have Mom finish the projects I start!

Angela Draper said...

Love the aprons! I am working on making some for the cousins for Christmas. Let's hope mine turn out half as cute. And boy, that Ruby is beautiful!