10.10.2009

2 Babies in a Box!

I love my "babies"! I call them "The Babies" and I do not know at which age they will cease to be "The Babies". But they are always referred to around the house as "The Babies" and I am in no hurry to change that! They are often refferred to as if they were one entity because they are always together.

They are really so opposite, yet they are SO CLOSE! The Yin and Yang that work in perfect harmony. I can not imagine one without the other! They love each other, help each other, look after each other, understand each other, play with each other... they truly are the best of friends. And they get a long so well to be so different.

Here is an example:

Jovie crawled into the diaper box today, announced that it was her ice cream shop, and offered me a lollipop made out of air. Of course, Callie wanted in on the action and went to get into the box. Instead of pushing her away, Jovie moved over, making room for Callie, and they BOTH served "ice cream" out of the cramped diaper box.

Proof that you can get them the best toys money can buy, but a diaper box can be just as fun!


Jovie is the "Clown" and Callie is the "Easily Entertained". Jovie is a lot like Nolan, she likes to put on a show. Callie just loves to smile. Callie thinks Jovie is hilarious! This is a familiar scene in our house. Jovie goofing off and Callie laughing at her!

Best Friends Forever!
These 2 were meant to be sisters!

4 comments:

Bob, Dad and Grandpa said...

I think Jovie is hilarious too. You're right about Callie. Cute kids.

Ashley said...

I like that the box has two babies on it too. So cute to see those girls together.

mom and grandma of BOLTON BUNCH said...

I cannot wait to meet the whole family. Faith always watches over my shoulder when I read the blogs and she said, "when am I going to meet those cousins?" We love watching them grow up.

Angela Draper said...

What sweet little girls and they are lucky to have each other.