10.30.2009

He told me!

To set this up, I have to let you know that Ruby will question EVERYTHING I do or ask her to do!

So, I am cutting the tops off and gutting 7 pumpkins... large pumpkins! I have to get ready for work soon. I had 4 hours of sleep (long story for another blog). Levi is sick so I am trying to get the hard part out of the way for him. I am busy and multi-tasking, and Ruby starts in on some "Why?"s! I have no clue what particular "Why" question led to this exchange, but it went like this:

Ruby: (Insert "Why" question here)

Me: Ruby, why do you have to always keep questioning me?

Nolan: (starts giggling) But mom, you just questioned her about questioning you!

He told me... that Nolan! Nothing gets past him! Levi and I just looked at each other and laughed!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Funny! Hope Levi gets feeling better!

Katie said...

As I was reading this, I could hear Ruby's voice asking, "Why?" and I thought, yeah, she does say that a lot! I could hear it perfectly in my head. Funny Nolan. Good story.

Autumn Wilkins said...

Haylee does that to me all the time...and it gets so frustrating!! I can't even seem to go to the bathroom without having to answer to her. "What are you doing? Why??" I comfort myself with the hope that it will somehow make her smarter to be that inquisitive. But there are still times when I feel it could drive me insane!