5.05.2009

Close...

Do you know what makes this picture so cute?



.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



Out of all the house,

out of the whole downstairs,

out of the whole living room,

out of the two couches in the living room,

out of just that one whole huge couch...

that is where they all chose to sit!

Close!

By each other!

Nolan is home sick. I took the other 3 to the bus stop and came inside to find this! I love how much they love each other! I love the bond they share! If Yonas, Ruby, and Silas were home, I am sure they would have completely filled the one couch! The one thing I want most out of my family is that my kids be close and love and support each other! And so far, so good!

They are family... they take care of each other!

Life is good!

They always have to hear me say "We are family, we take care of each other..." The wonderful thing is, they live it!

6 comments:

lindsey said...

aww that is so sweet! they really do love eachother don't they? what good kids

Christie said...

And now everyone has what Nolan has!

Katie said...

That is an adorable picture. I am stealing your "we are family and we take care of each other" line. I used it on Colin and Gabe today

Christie said...

Hopefully I'll find out on Thursday whether or not I'll need to change my mantra from "Sisters love each other"

Ashley said...

Roy is a touchy person, but I prefer that no one touch me when I'm relaxing on the couch. I think my kids got a little more of my genes. They usually sit on opposite sides of the couch :)

I like that they are all so engrossed in whatever they are watching...and that they are all half naked :) Cute, cute picture.

C. Leah said...

That is so sweet, adorable and too funny! ;)
And I like what you said about family taking care of each other.