11.26.2007

The 7th Circle of Hell Includes an Eternity of Taking Family Pictures With Small Children!

Dante obviously did not have small children or he would have included the equivalent of it somewhere in the Inferno! Of course I am only exagerating... but... A friend of mine with 3 kids says that all mom's should bring a flask to any photosession involving taking pictures of all their children at once! Being Mormon, that was not an option! What is a LDS mom to do but grin and bear it! One goes one way, one goes another! One is crying, one is laughing, one is poking the other, and one is looking into space! Here are a few examples of why I have put taking pictures of us all together off so long (there are plenty more examples where this came from, but the blog only allows 5):



Why, oh why is Lettie crying? And in a lot of pictures I am trying to fix a kid and Levi looks great! The differences between men and women!
Of course Lettie is trying to take the 1 thing that is keep Jovie smiling!

Callie trying to snitch Lettie's hairbow! I think the worse part is that the sun picked up the fact that I have not dyed my roots in a few months now and you can see my grey... yes, grey! I am prematurely grey! Runs in the family! Ugh! I think I will dye my hair today!


Callie Crawling 1 way, Jovie walking the other!
Why, oh why is Lettie crying again!!!



We did get a few pretty good ones! Not all of us look great at the same time, but there are ones where we are all laughing, which is very "us", so those will probably be the ones we use! Maybe we will get the amazing family shot next year!

3 comments:

Christie said...

Oh I can relate...amd we only have two, but neither have learned to pose yet! We got our family puicture taken the morning of Black Friday. Turns out that's the slowest day of the season, so it was nice that we weren't rushed. The girls stayed happy (at least not screaming) long enough to get our introductory offer picture. It wasn't great, but my expectations were low! Then they ran out of patience and got us out of taking the other temptation pictures!

Katie said...

those pictures really capture it all!

Linda, Mom and Granny said...

I LOVE the 3rd picture!