11.20.2007

Jovie's is the Big #1!

Jovie's Cake! The longest I have ever made! Nolan & Lettie helped me with it!



All the Loves of My Life!


The Birthday Girl! She savored her cupcake! She would take small bites and then just look at her cupcake like it was the most wonderful thing in the world!


Unwrapping Presents! Hooray!


Oh Boy! More "Doggies"! She stole Lettie's set of Doggies and usually always has one she is carrying around! So, now she has even more... yes, it is overkill! But I wanted to see her open her present and say "Doggies"!!! Which she did!



Jovie's birthday is today! We had her little party last night! At this time last year I was in the hospital having nuses poke me about 4 times trying to get an IV in! They busted one vein leaving me with a bruise that coverd my forearm! Ouch! I can still see in my mind when she was born! She looked like the rest of my kids... she just fit! I have a Jovie, and what a good Jovie she is! I love her name! It is a happy name for a happy & wild kid! She cracks me up every day! When I figure out how to convert it, I have a video of her talking and clapping to "If your happy and you know it!" Not every baby could be a big sister at 3 months old, but Jovie has been a great big sister! She is such a special kid!



12 comments:

Bob, Dad and Grandpa said...

Great blog. I love the picture.

Bob, Dad and Grandpa said...

I mean pictures.

Christie said...

Ahhhh, so cute! Thank you for succumbing! It's crazy that Amelia and Jovie are exactly 8 months apart and I wasn't even pregnant until mid January!

mom and grandma of BOLTON BUNCH said...

Thanks for sharing Audra. I have always enjoyed the shutterfly pictures but now I can get the stories too. I feel like I know your kids so well even though I have only seen them in person a few times. Keep up the good work with the kids and with the blogging thing...

mom and grandma of BOLTON BUNCH said...

ok, I didn't get the video. I may doing something wrong.

Christie said...

Hi, Pat!

lindsey said...

i love the cake.. i might have to steal the idea.. anyway im glad you started the blog.. i'm sad i've never met those two.

Ashley said...

Happy Birthday to Jovie! I'm glad you are blogging Audra - but I don't know if I have enough time to keep up with all of these blogs now! I am addicted to reading blogs!

Hey - does Pat read my blog too? She's never commented on MY blog!

Katie said...

Yeah Pat, where are my comments? :o) Just kidding.

Audra, you better watch out with that cake. You look like a Sister Nusbaum mom!!!!! You don't wanna go around earning a perfect mommy reputation! Seriously, I really really love it. So cute.

Katie said...

Oh yeah, and I found a doggie in the corner of my backyard yesterday:o)

Audra said...

Oh good! I knew I was missing a doggie! Please save it for me!!! You know she needs as many doggies as possible :)!

And yes, I am special! Pat loves me the best! Hahahaha!

Jamie said...

Yay!! You have a blog now. Your pictures are so adorable!! I wish we could come up and see you guys. The last time I saw you was when you were pregnant with Lety. Time flies so fast. Anyways, Aaron and I want to know what you and Levi would like for Christmas. A Virgin Mary night light maybe? :) Aaron says the partridge probably won't make it priority mail.