11.23.2007

Stinky Doggies Get Even Stinkier!

You all know Jovie LOVES her Doggies... but maybe you did not know that Jovie also LOVES the toilet! So... what do you get when she decides to give her Doggie a bath?




I suppose she figured she could not reach the bathtub, so this was the next best thing! Unfortunately our washing maching in broke, so I suppose white Doggie is going to have to chill in the sink until it gets fixed and he can get a proper washing! At least she has other Doggies to love in the meantime! At least I caught her before she gave some of her other Doggies a bath!


6 comments:

Katie said...

Your washing machine is broken?!?! Oh man. Cute Jovie though.

Audra said...

I know! I got tons of laundry and they are not coming out until Thursday! I think a hose broke! We had water coming in through out kitchen celing!

Katie said...

Oh, that is what the water from the ceiling was about! Bummer!

Katie said...

Oh, and you are welcome to come over here to do laundry if you want! I know it is a long drive, but it's better than a laundry mat.

Audra said...

Yea, the only laundromat around here is across the street from Wal-mart. Definately not somewhere I want to hang out with 4 kids. If I get desperate, I will let ya know!

Jennifer said...

Mason's stuffed animals of choice are dogs too. He cannot go to sleep without his #1 dog. He also loves the toilet and decided just like Jovie that what better place to give his beloved dog a bath than the toilet, so in it went. He cried almost the entire time his dog was in the washing machine and dryer. If our washing machine had been broken, it would have been the end of the world for Mason.