4.16.2008

The Egg-straviganza!

Ok... I am WAY behind! WAY WAY WAY behind! I need to get caught up on Easter pictures and then mountain pictures, and then Williamsburg pictures, and then just generally cute pictures and stories about my kiddos! Anyway... here is some Easter pictures of the Eggstaviganza. It was fun, but crowded. It took forever to get in, forever to get out (you had to shuttle to the parking lot) and on the way back to the car I had a sleeping Callie and arms loaded with Easter Baskets and a diaper bag, Levi was holding Jovie and dragging a stroller behind him... then we looked at each other and realized that we used to laugh and pity people just like us! Haha! But honestly, I would not have it any other way!!!





I went inside from dying eggs with Nolan and Lettie to find this:
My terrible twosome breaking into Nolan & Lettie's loot! They are too cute together! Jovie loves the hat granny made a couple years back! They were so proud of themselves!


1 comment:

Katie said...

Looks like a ton of fun and I love the picture of your sneaky girls working together - especially after seeing them interact on Sunday! So cute.
I saw a little girl the other day who looked soooo much like Callie. It really made me smile.