6.29.2009

Setting up Shop!

So... now is when I work feverishly to make everything come together for my shop. The only problem is... my plans were wrong when it came to my electrical and plumbing, so we are a few days behind trying to remedy that stuff. And we are at the mercy of the inspectors... so PRAY that their hears will be softened! This whole process has been a pain in the batootie!

But here are a couple pictures of what I have so far!

This is the left side of the ice cream machine! It is where there will be toppings and hot fudge and caramel for Sundaes and we will make milkshakes and what-not!
This is to the right and this is where my sno machine and 50+ flavors and put together and served!

It is a really great set-up! If everything else will fall into place we can be in business!

3 comments:

Olivia Carter said...

Whoa! That looks so great! I wish I could come and visit- I'd take a hot fudge sundae!

mom and grandma of BOLTON BUNCH said...

Good luck with those inspectors, I will add you to my prayers. I love your ambition and can't wait to see the shop in person.

Angela Draper said...

I love the colors you chose! I would love to make it out there and see it in person. Good luck with the inspection!!!