6.30.2009

Just What I Need...

There are many things I could be/ should be doing Thursday night:


-cleaning the house
-working on the business
-doing paperwork
-sleeping

But what am I doing instead:


It is only here for 8 more performances and when you only need 1 ticket, you can sometimes get a decent seat. I have row C on the first teir up. I called my sister who has seen it a few times and asked her if she thought that was a good seat before buying it. She said she would perfer that over anywhere else in the theater! So I am excited! I have never seen Phantom, but have always wanted to! I know all the music, and have known it for a long time. I have seen the movie. It is high time I finally see it on the stage! I will let you know how it goes!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

did I ever invite you to my blog?

Katie said...

Woohoo! I am so glad that you get to go! I love the spectacle of it. Have fun.

Ashley said...

Very cool!