2.14.2008

The Heart Attack on Levi's Van!

I am never able to suprise Levi with anything, but I think this time he did not see this one coming! I had it all planned out!

Yesterday I made hearts and asked the kids things they loved about their daddy and I put them on the hearts. Today I blew up balloons and put them in trash bags, ready to dump! I got windshield paint, streamers, and candy. Then I went to his school!

It was not until I drove up that it occured to me that there are classrooms with windows that look out onto the parking lot. So I do hope I did not disturb any classes! But only one teacher came out to her car and she said she would keep our little secret!

Lettie was my right-hand man in this whole stelthy operation! She was a trooper holding stuff for me and trying to be sneaky! She even gave me some direction on where to put things. The hearts on the windshield have the little sayings from the kids about why they love their daddy. I put them word side in, so I would not embarrass him too much. 3 out of the 4 said they love that he wrestles with them!

I put chocolate covered pretzels and dove hearts on his seat! Then Lettie and I took some pictures and hit the road! He will be so suprised! I hope he is not too embarrassed, but I think it turned out cute!!! I should have wrote WE LOVE MR. JEPPSON on the other side, but I was in too much of a hurry to think that much about it!

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TO MY LEVI!!!












8 comments:

Christie said...

Ah, how sweet! And how perfect that your van is red!

Ashley said...

Aw, how fun!

Katie said...

That looks like it turned out great. Chad ended up taking his car to work, so I couldn't copy you. I ended up getting him a twelve pack of Diet Cherry Coke instead.

James said...

I hope the chocolate didn't melt!

Audra said...

I made sure I kept all chocolate in the shady area. It was not that hot either. I had the same thought!

Ashley said...

Cherry Coke Zero is awesome - try that next time :) And Vanilla Coke Zero and regular Coke zero are tasty too!

Audra said...

Coke Zeros any kid, are my weakness and I am officially swearing all my caffine off... lets see how long it lasts! How i do miss those!

Christie said...

Y'all are a bunch of heathens ;)