2.25.2008

Jovie, No Swiping! Jovie, No Swiping!

Not AGAIN! Yes, again! (Sorry to guys reading this, I just think it is too funny to not blog about)! My little pixie girl has a tendency to be a tampon swiper! I had a lock on my bathroom cabinet, but I think she stole that as well and cleaverly has hidden it away! Since there is nothing dangerous in there, I have not been in too much of a hurry to get one back on there. There are just things in there that are a pain in the butt when Jovie gets into them.... like.... Tampons.

She always gets the biggest handful that she can grab, darts out of the bathroom and sneaks past me if I am anywhere upstairs. Then she opens them and dismantles them!

That girl knows how to be sneaky too! When I caught this picture I was on the computer and she came out of the bathroom and quitely was walking past me not trying to draw attendtion to herself! Good thing I had the camera ready when I saw her! Usually she just runs away!

Katie & Chad came to watch the kids once and saw the fruits of Jovie's labor at random places around the upstairs. I came home and saw one laying on the floor upstairs and they said they were wondering about that! I have probably lost a whole box a tampons to that girl! She is quite stubborn, persistent, and easily entertained. Ok, off I go to find the darn child lock!

1 comment:

Krissy said...

LOLOLOL ... .Audra that's hilarious. lol :D It's pretty funny what our kids get into.

Natalie lately has enjoyed unwrapping all my pads and leaves them as decorations on my rug in the living room. If I'm not watching her when she's in my bathroom, my entire drawer of supplies ends up on the floor and unwrapped. lol :D The things these kids find fascinating!