2.15.2008

My Super Valentines Dinner!

For Valentines Day I made breakfast for dinner! We had heart shaped french toast with straweberries and whipped cream, bacon, and pink eggs! Pink eggs look NASTY before they are cooked. When you drop the food coloring in, it looks like blood. But, they are not too bad after. We also made heart shaped sugar cookies and decorated them! Am I super mom or what?

So, here is a picture of my dinner, everyone eating, and then two cute pictures of the babies this morning watching Lettie take her bath! I combined a heart dotted onesie with the devil bottoms from Halloween for Callie, so she was a love devil! I thought they both looked so cute in these pics!

Happy Day After Valentines Day!

7 comments:

Christie said...

Ah, how cute! I am used to pink eggs because of SPAGHETTI EGGS, (Yum!)

Autumn said...

I LOVE how the majority of your children are practically naked during dinner :) I can hardly keep clothes on my little Leah...she's too much like me that way :)

Bob, Dad and Grandpa said...

For our romantic Valentines Day dinner we has a cup of Chile from Wendy's dollar menu on the way home from Riverside. I also let Linda splurge and get a potato.

Katie said...

Yes, you are super mom! Looks very fun.

I love the bathroom pictures. The girls are adorable and the lighting is so good.

Olivia Carter said...

OH that looks like SO MUCH FUN! You are so creative! And the pictures of the Valentines day outfits by the bath tub is SUPER CUTE!

Olivia Carter said...

Oh & my kids are naked pretty much all day long! So I LOVED the picture at dinner!

Christie said...

Elizabeth has started refusing clothes. I think I've let her see too many pics of your kids!