2.07.2008

We Had a GREAT Time!

Wanna see the pics? If you did not get the e-mail of our Florida pics, you can check them out here:

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=9AYuWblo2aNIU&notag=1

I would post some on my blog, but I already took so much time to upload them and add caption to them through shutterfly, there is no sense in doing the work twice! Some of the pics in the beginning have already been on the blog, but there are also some new ones of Jovie's traumatic first haircut! If you want to see a pitiful baby, check those out! Let me know what you think!

4 comments:

Katie said...

Oh my goodness, I can't tell how much I love the one with Callie innocently flipping the camera off. I think that crunchy moms everywhere would love to take that picture and use it as a signature on a baby board or something like that.

Great pictures! I can tell you had tons of fun.

Audra said...

I may have to post it on CM for all the oh-so-crunchy ones. I agree, they would love it!

Christie said...

Welcome back! I loved the pictures last night. Callie definitely needs to live somewhere humid!

Jones Family said...

I loved your pictures! Your kids are so cute!