5.09.2008

It is 1am

We are packed. The downstairs is almost tolerable. The kids are asleep. The "babysitter" is here. We are as ready as we will ever be.

We are just going to stay up because we have to leave at 3:30 to catch our flight, but boy am I tired. The good thing is, we will sleep on the plane, and hopefully turn out times around a little bit. Who knows.

This is an adventure. I have always wanted to go to Africa, I have always wanted to adopt from there as well, my dreams are coming true!

I know it is a strange dream, but a dream just the same!

Hopefully the internet will be working there. So keep checking in and we will keep you updated as much as possible!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is 7 am here, so you are in the air. Wishing you a safe and wonderful trip to your kiddos!

The Holtz's said...

We are right behind you girl!! Can't wait to see you in Addis.

Amy

Olivia Carter said...

Congrats! Can't wait to hear about the trip!

Anonymous said...

I don't why I am crying right now. It think is for dreams, yours and mine.

"I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth." 3 John VS 5