6.02.2008

The Annual Mother's Day Pinata!


I don't know exactly how this ended up as a tradition, except 2 Mothers Days ago when Levi asked Nolan what they should get me for Mother's Day, Nolan said, "I think Mom really would want a Pinata!" I think he wanted the pinata, but the point is, I got one and it was really sweet! We happened to have a Pinata we bought from a yard sale that he filled with candy and a gift, and that was the start of the annual Mother's Day Pinata!

Well, this year for Mother's Day I was in Ethiopia. It bothered Nolan A LOT that he did not give me my Mother's Day Pinata! So, after weeks of Nolan mentioning how sad he was that I never got my Pinata and that he was sure I was disapointed, Levi went out with the kids and suprised me with a Belated Mother's Day Pinata! I was so tickled! I thought that was very sweet! So, we cracked open the Pinata before church! we now have a great place to hang it too, which is a nice plus! Enjoy the pics:



2 comments:

Jones Family said...

That is the cutest thing ever! It is so funny that you have this on your blog because last night Scott, me, Andreya, and Josh were at Target and Josh found a pinata and wanted to get it. So I asked him what we needed a pinata for and he looked at me and said, Fathers Day! So I bought it and we are going to use it for Fathers Day! Anyways~ Just thought i would share!

lindsey said...

i just realized how good you look in those pics audra!