6.24.2008

Wanna see the cutest thing(s)?!?

Here they are...
The Cutest Sisters in the World!
They are so cute together! My Pixie and my Curly top! Callie loves to go to the swingset, lean over the swing, and swing herself back and forth! The other day I look out the back door and see this:
I grabbed the camera and got a couple pictures! Jovie had been pushing Callie for quite some time and Callie was just grinning from ear to ear! Unfortunately, then Lettie saw me taking pictures and pushed Jovie aside so she could get her picture instead. Little stinker! I wanted to get a better picture that showed Callie's happy grin! It was so sweet! Jovie loves to take care of Callie. They have a special little bond! They seem to know what the other one needs!

Here is Jovie & Callie playing t-ball together. Well, actually Callie is interupting Jovie's t-ball "practice"! I thought Jovie would get mad, but instead she let Callie join in and "help". Jovie loves to put the ball on the "t" and hit it off. She takes it very seriously! But she did not mind sister's company!

Ok, last group of super cute pictures!


They were out playing in the sprinkler. Callie goes over to Jovie, looks at her, then hops into the wagon. Instantly Jovie knew exactly what Callie wanted, picked up the handle, and took Callie for a little ride. They speak each other's language!

4 comments:

mom and grandma of BOLTON BUNCH said...

You're right, they are just the cutest little girls. They do seem to have a special bond. I am totally in love with them just through pictures and blogs. Thanks for sharing. How is the rest of the group? I realize you must be super busy, but i miss your daily blogs. Love to all...

Linda, Mom and Granny said...

Thanks, Audra; I needed my "fix"!

Chad Coleman said...

So cute. So very very cute.

Angela Draper said...

What sweet little girls you have! And I love that they are out in their diapers. Ellie would be naked all the time if I let her :)