6.09.2008

Way Too Many Pictures of My Family!

Here are 240+ pics if my kids Pre-Ethiopia. If you think I take way too many pics with 4 kids, it is only going to get worse with 7!!!

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=9AYuWblo2aNJQ

This is me catching up on everything from before the trip! Next I will make a "In Ethiopia" slideshow and then I will do a "Post Ethiopia" slideshow because I have that many pictures! I love digital camera and have a tendency to take a TON of pictures!

Warning: There are a lot of pictures on this slideshow, but they are super cute!
Of course you have to consider the source, I think so because they are of my kids!

I will do some more blog posts soon! There is a lot going on around here!

1 comment:

The Fuhrmann's said...

Great Blog! Love the pics of the kids! Glad everything is going well thus far. We have a blog too! www.bigfootfuhrmanns.blogspot.com.