4.13.2009

Ruby Answers Questions About Me

This is a fun quiz to do with your kids! The language barrier made it a little difficult for her to understand some of the questions. But this is what I got:


1. What is something mom always says to you?

Be nice.

2. What makes mom happy?

When the kids share.

3. What makes mom sad?

When you watch someone push and hit.

4. How does your mom make you laugh?

Tickle.

5. What was your mom like as a child?

You were like everyone in our family. (Apparently I have something in common with everyone)

6. How old is your mom?

16 (7 kids at 16... I should be on Oprah)

7. How tall is your mom?

Big
8. What is her favorite thing to do?

To play a game in the computer.

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?

Clean (and clean and clean and clean)

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?

You would help people. (interesting)

11. What is your mom really good at?

At cooking.
12. What is your mom not very good at?

Making something with my hair (hahaha! Poor Ruby! We both know I am no good at doing hair!)
13. What does your mom do for a job?

Work at an ice cream shop (can you tell they are excited?)
14. What is your mom's favorite food?

Green Beans (just because I make you eat them does not mean it is my favorite)
15. What makes you proud of your mom?

When I can help you
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?

Dora
17. What do you and your mom do together?

We write sentences
18. How are you and your mom the same?

Our eyes ( haha, she said they both have grey... I think the similarities stop there)
19. How are you and your mom different?

We have a different coat and shirt (notice, no mention of skin color! I love kids!)
20. How do you know your mom loves you?

Because we are family. (awww)
21. What does your mom like most about your dad?

Because you are married to dad (I suppose I have to like him then)
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?

Disney World (Spot on!)
23. How much do you think mom weighs?

A lot (sigh)

4 comments:

lindsey said...

aww shes such a cute girl. some of her answers were so sweet and some had so much insite. (like the helping people) what a sweetie

Christie said...

I was thinking the playing on the computer one showed insight ;)

Anonymous said...

I love how beautiful Ruby is. I love reading about her!!!!!!!!!

Angela Draper said...

How fun! What a sweet girl you have. I'll have to try this with Ellie.