4.14.2009

Lettie's turn to talk about mommy!

This is a fun quiz to do with your kids! This is what I got from Lettie:
1. What is something mom always says to you?
Eat
2. What makes mom happy?
Because we don't lie (I have a thing for not-lying)
3. What makes mom sad?
Because we lied to her (wow... I think they got the point)
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
By tickleing me!
5. What was your mom like as a child?
I don't know because I did not see you when you were a child (smart)
6. How old is your mom?
6 (7 kids at 6... Now I REALLY should be on Oprah)
7. How tall is your mom?
6 tall (I guess it goes with your age)
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Clean (ugh... )
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Go Somewhere
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Because she is going to be a rock star (that's my girl!)
11. What is your mom really good at?
Teaching Nolan how to ride on 2 wheels (we did that the other day... he is getting there).
12. What is your mom not very good at?
Not good at driving (this is a running joke in the family... whenever I hit the rumble strip Levi has taught the kids to say 'mommy's a BAD driver'... I have turned it around on him a fair amount of times as well)
13. What does your mom do for a job?
Maybe run an ice cream shop soon
14. What is your mom's favorite food?
Spaghetti
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
She's good at cleaning (sigh... my life)
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
A Rock Star Fairy (interesting)
17. What do you and your mom do together?
Go to Chuck E. Cheese
18. How are you and your mom the same?
Because we have the same hair (which is true, same cow-licks and everything)
19. How are you and your mom different?
Because my eyes change (that is her new thing, I do not know where she gets that idea from)
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Because you help me find my shoes sometimes.
21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
Kissing him
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
To the Bank (if I was making more money maybe)
23. How much do you think mom weighs?
6 (I am sensing a trend here)

4 comments:

Ashley said...

This is fun, I love their answers! I think I'm going to try it with Rae :)

lindsey said...

thats really cute. lettie is such a doll. its fun to see how they pick up on things.

Christie said...

How cute. I think you would make a great rock star fairy!

James said...

Rock star fairy sounds like a good Halloween costume.