4.11.2009

Thanks Granny!

You picked the perfect present for Callie! Water stuff! Boy does this girl love water! And as soon as she opened it, she insisted on getting completely dressed in her new gear. INCLUDING the water wings! And if you wondering why she looks a little shiny and slightly dirty... that would be the Skittles, which she immediately opened up and devoured! But of course she drooled sticky Skittle juice all over herself! Seriously... she walked around in her swimsuit and water wings all night until it was time for bed! I would think it would be uncomfortable! Silly girl!

Enjoy the pictures of my water baby modeling:


Callie came up and saw the pictures I was putting on the blog, went and grabbed her water wings, and insisted I put them back on! So she is in a long-sleeve footed sleeper with water wings on eating her pancake. Haha!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Cute swim stuff!!

Linda, Mom and Granny said...

I was sooooo late with the b-day gift, but I finally found the perfect gift for Callie! I was looking for a dress, then I saw the swim suits!!! Callie LOVES, loves, loves swim suits! After that, it was easy!

Cute pictures!