3.04.2010

Callie's Bithday: Part 1

My Baby is 3!
It is bitter-sweet because she is my baby. My last little-one.
But she is growing up and becoming such a fun and sweet big girl!
She is full of personality and always keeps us laughing!

For her birthday, I decided to do her favorite things with her for the day. So the first thing we did was go to Chuck E. Cheese. It was just her and Jovie, so she got a lot of special attention. Our Chuck E. Cheese opens at 9, and often when we go they have not even turned on the music yet. People think it opens at 10. It is great to have the place to ourselves. So we had a good time. I have a game I like called Raptor's Revenge. I hit 200 tickets twice, so we had a lot of tickets by the end too! So she got to be spoiled some. It was a fun outing with my girlies!
Her favorite thing to do is ride the carosel! If there are more people there she usually parks herself on there and lets other people pay the tokens and she hitch-hikes.
Jovie's favorite is the horsie-ride. She rode this one 3 times in a row!
She is the queen of goofy faces!
We took a picture. It turned out really cute! I love the Chuck E. Cheese pictures! Only 1 token and you have a keepsake!
While waiting for your picture to print they always play this song, so the tradition is to dance to the music while we wait for the picture to print out!
See... Momma's gots Raptor's Revenge Skills!
Our loot! Last year at Chuck E. Cheese Callie won 200 tokens on the Big Win wheel. This time she won a coupon for Cotton Candy (which is equivalent of 150 tickets). And we ALWAYS get cotton candy first, so that freed up a lot of tickets. I can never get anything like that, even when I try. One token and she randomly pushes the button and wins.
That girl has really good luck!

More later...

2 comments:

Olivia Carter said...

Looks like a blast. I still have yet to visit the hallowed grounds of Chuck E Cheese but I hear I'm missing out! :)

mom and grandma of BOLTON BUNCH said...

Wow those little ones are soooooo cute. The last picture Callie looks taller than Jovie, is she? Looks like you all had a great time- I love Chuck E Cheese when it is almost empty (but refuse to step in one on a Sat. afternoon!)