2.26.2010

The Haunted Mansion -- Jeppson Style

Ok, there was a Uke contest where you could play a Disney song from a Disney movie and win 2 tickets to Disney World! So in thinking of the song I wanted to do I kept thinking of Disney ride songs. I asked if I could do a ride song and he said no problem. So... me and the kids did Grim Grinning Ghosts from the Haunted Mansion! It was a blast!!! I think the video ended up being about as long as the actual ride, but we had a lot of fun making it! I may have to do an out-take reel some time because there are some funny little things that happened... including a break down from Callie when she decided Ruby was too scary... haha!

The contest ends Sunday night... fingers crossed!

5 comments:

Olivia Carter said...

Saw this on facebook and LOVED IT!

Ashley said...

Very cool Audra!

lindsey said...

what a fun little project for the kids! good luck- its cute

Linda, Mom and Granny said...

I LOVED IT! My fingers are crossed!

Christie said...

Have to say, Lettie was the best!