2.10.2010

He puts up with so much...

I call Levi more "socially conscious" than myself...
in other words... my goofball meter is at like a 10, while his is at let's say a 6.

On our way down to Florida for our anniversary trip in December we stopped at some Geocaches along the way. This one was in the woods off the interstate in South Carolina and we never found it. But I did find this beautiful hanging vegitation that looked like hair... so... I put it on my head and enjoyed my long locks on the hike back to the van. With cars passing and everything...
Levi may be more socially conscious... but he is also a good sport and took this picture of me with my long "natural" hair! He is a good man... he puts up with me!

2 comments:

Olivia Carter said...

Ha! Love it!

Christie said...

Um, Levi grew up with his mom yelling "Cindy" at ever opportunity, so, yeah...