2.20.2010

Better Late than Never

Here are some of the pictures I took from the
Annual
Jeppson Family
nativity!

This year there were so many kids that we even had some "stable" animals!
Getting this many kids to look in the same direction at one time was a chore,
but we got some cute shots!








My favorite are the individual and small group shots!
The shepheard and wise men look cool and suave!
Mary and Joseph are the sweetest!
And the picture of angel Ruby trying to tame the wild angel Ollie is priceless!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Oh my goodness, so cute! I so want to be there next year! Add my kids and we can put on two shows!

Katie said...

Woohoo! Thanks for taking and posting these Audra. So so cute. For and ever you are the official photographer.

We sure have a bunch of cute kids, don't we?