2.01.2010

Wii Hula Hoop + Uncoordinated Munchkins =

Hilarious!
I took a video and I am submitting it to America' s Funniest Videos.

We probably won't win, but Callie's booty shaking might be a great addition to some montages! And they make it really easy now that you can upload on-line!

AFV is our Sunday tradition! We always make cookies, watch AFV, and wrestle during the commercials!!! We call it "Cookie and Funnies"!

I would post the video on here, but the release says I can not grant permission for any other entity to use it, and my blog might count, so I am not going to post it.

If we don't get accepted I will because it is the cutest!

1 comment:

mom and grandma of BOLTON BUNCH said...

I love it! Good luck with AFV, we watch with Cam & Faith whenever they are here on Sunday evenings.