2.19.2010

The best Snow Hill!

The Friday that school was getting out for winter break, the weather was calling for some good snowfall in the mountains. So, Levi packed up the kids and headed to the mountains before the weather got to bad to get there. Well, he almost got stuck in the snow (a whole other story) but he made it to my parents house and the kids had a weekend of fun in the snow!


It worked out well because I had a kid-free house to wrap presents in without having to hide anything... nice! But for awhile there I was afraid I would not have them home for Christmas!

Levi had to put a shovel in the middle of the hill to help the kids keep perspective on the hill and know where the road in the middle of the hill was because it is bumpy there! The girls did not sled that much, but the boys were all about the snow!





1 comment:

Katie said...

That is SO freakin' awesome. Never heard Levi's almost-stuck-in-the-snow story! I will have to ask him about it.