12.04.2008

And to All A Good Night!

I love pictures of sleeping kids!!! This is a picture of all the kids sleeping during Thanksgiving in the mountains. We thought Annette was sharing the McCall house with us, so we put all the kids on the floor in the master beroom! The first 5 pictures are of all of them the first night! They were sleeping so good on their make-shift beds, all placed in a C around 3 sides of the bed. Then the last pic is of Jovie and Callie asleep on the bed from when I went to Bingo with the older kids and dad put them to bed. They were tucked in so cozy and I thought they looked so sweet! I love my kids!






4 comments:

lindsey said...

aww such cute kids. thats awesome that they could all sleep in the same room without keeping eachother awake!

Katie said...

That is really cute. It reminds me of when we would visit my nana in Torrance and we would sleep lined up on the floor in the living room.

Linda, Mom and Granny said...

I love sleeping kids, too! Whatever they did during the day, you can forgive them when you look at them sleeping!

Morgan said...

Audra your kids are so cute! I love your blog and all of the pictures you put up. It looks like you guys have such a fun & happy family! Billy & I also love that show so you think you can dance! We tried to get tickets for the show out here a while ago but they were all sold out. We looked at the pictures you took at the show and thought it was so cool that you were able to get all of those pictures and autographs with the dancers! Hope you guys are doing well!