12.03.2008

Couch Potato Friends!

For those of you who know Jovie... she is sort of... how should I put it... picky, moody, selectively-affectionate! She is basically just her own person! If she is going to hug or kiss you it is going to be on her terms, when it is her idea, and when SHE wants to! She is very affectionate with Levi and I, but that is about it. It is funny because it is in such stark contrast from her very affectionate sister Callie! So, it always surprises me when I see this: Her cuddled up to her big brother Yonas! But it happens quite often! She has decided that Yonas is her best buddy and the preferred choice for a TV watching partner! She seemed cold, so Yonas spread his coat out for her to sit and they watched TV together! If Jovie is going to cuddle with anyone besides mom and dad, it is usually Yonas! I am happy they are such good friend!

(PS I know I have not blogged in awhile. My computer has decided it does not want to recognize my external hard drive. I hope that does not mean there is something wrong with it because that is where all my pictures are saved!! Ack!)