12.09.2008

Yep... I'm Feeling It!

I wrote in my post about laying the laminate floor that I would probably be sore!

THAT IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT!

Every muscle in my body is tight, stiff, and in pain! Fingers, palms, arms, elbows, shoulders, neck, back, stomach, ribs, booty, hips, thighs, knees, calves, ankles... even my toes! I was lifting, carrying, sawing, hammering, pushing, pulling... ugh!

Oh, and a word to the wise! If, while in the course of working, you think you might be sitting on a concrete floor... take the keys and cell phone out of your back pocket, because you will feel it the next day in the form of bruised tailbones... just trust me on that one!

3 comments:

Linda, Mom and Granny said...

OW! but the flippin' house looks GREAT, and it's not done yet! Good Job!

Christie said...

Ouch!

Improvedliving said...

well i also like to read flippin house ebook.


Laminate Flooring