12.09.2008

Guess what I did until 1:30 am!

I laid laminate floor! Now I am so sore and wrung up I can not go to sleep! I am not going to be able to walk tomorrow. Every bone in my body aches. I laid floor for over 10 hours strait. But I am pleased with the result. I have not cleaned it up yet. No point in dusting and mopping it when it is just going to get dusty again. But here is a sneak preview of our flip house. We hope to have it on the market in another 2 weeks (fingers crossed)!

I forgot to take a before picture of the living room. But the mantle was a very dated wood color, so I painted it white! I still need to clean out the actual fire place, but I think it looks nice! There was so much dust in the air I could not get a decent pic!
Downstairs Bath:

Dining Room: This room used to be in such bad shape! It looks so much better now!

Living Room: It had no overhead light before and needed a paint job. I think it looks really nice. The first picture is the living room looking into the dining room. I like my fish wall-sculpture. I can not wait to sell this house so I can bring it home and hang it here!
Before:



The Hall Bath: This bath was in such bad shape. It is as good as new now!
First Bedroom: I have not done carpet yet, but soon! I just have a teeny bit more paint to do! I think the light green is definately an improvement on the bright purple!
Hall Tub: Wanna see a nice transformation?
2nd Bedroom: We fixed the closets in all the rooms as well. They look like a new house!Master Bedroom: I picked a light comfortable blue for the master.

Master Bath: This bath looks so fantastic now!



The Kitchen: I never got a before picture of the kitchen. I wish I had, because it used to be terrible! The worst thing about the house! I still need to finish the cabinets and clean up the mess on the counters, but the lighting is definately a selling point. I had all the recess lighting added and there were terrible light fixtures before we installed these.


The pictures are not very good, but you get the point. When it is all finished and as good as new I will take some pictures with The Beast of a Camera... which I still need to do a blog post about!

6 comments:

Ashley said...

Looks good! Did you forget that you have a separate blog for this stuff? ;)

Katie said...

Looks really really really really good!

Audra said...

I know, but I have not posted in so long I figured nobody would know to check it. And we will probably not do another house for awhile so it may be shut down.

Olivia Carter said...

Whoa! It looks so good! Congrats guys!

Christie said...

I just don't get where you find the time!

Angela Draper said...

The house is looking great! How do you have time for all of that? You're amazing!