12.26.2008

Star of My Life!

If you are still aching for a little more Christmas sprit, here is the perfect thing! Preschoolers singing about Christmas!!!

Lettie had her pre-school Christmas program! She was so excited about it and all the kids practived very hard! She is a singer and was always singing the songs around the house, so I was anxious to see her in action! I went with the 2 babies, therefore my camera is a bit wobbly, but all in all the babies were very good and the program was SUPER cute, and I think my Lettie is the best little Christmas singer! She was such a cutie through the whole program. She gave me the best smiles and winks! I am so proud of her!

I got a new video camera (Black Friday is my friend) and am learning to use the video editing software, so bare with me! But here are 2 video clips that encompass the Best of Lettie's Christmas Program! If you want to leave a comment for her, I will read them to her when I get them, so you can address them to her instead of me if you would like to! I think that would tickle her!


3 comments:

Ashley said...

That was so cute Lettie! I love your winks!! You'll have to teach Rae to wink.

Audra - I didn't watch it all, too long. :) Sorry, I don't even want to watch 5 minutes of my own kid singing :)

mom and grandma of BOLTON BUNCH said...

Lettie, you are the best little singer around. I would love for you to sing to me when I get to see you again. I am so glad you love to sing. I hope you and all your brothers and sisters had a great Christmas!

The Fuhrmann's said...

Audra, She looks just like you. Marek and I loved the videos and he would clap after every song.