3.15.2008

Jovie & her clubbed foot!

I went to change Jovie's diaper and I noticed a big bulge in the left leg of her sleeper. It is hard to see in the picture because her sleeper is baggy. I could not figure out what it was. I thought maybe a balled up onesie or something had been in the leg of her sleeper when I put it on and I just did not notice it. But how could I not notice something that big? Then when I grabbed her to change her diaper I realized her diaper was not on. One side came undone on her diaper and it has slipped down into the leg of her sleeper. But as you can see from the pictures, it did not bother her one bit! She is so easy-going! I love that girl! She is my little Pixie!


2 comments:

Ashley said...

LOL - this happened to Rae once. Good thing it wasn't poopy!

Christie said...

Elizabeth had that happen, too.