3.28.2008

No One Can Make a Face...

Like my Nolan can make a face!

The kid has the hugest eyes and he loves to make faces! It is hard for me to get a picture without him trying to make some sort of face. And sometimes he closes one eye and it makes his other eye really bug out! He makes me laugh. He is ALWAYS the entertainer!


Yep... he is at that age! Body humor is ALL THE RAGE! Booger, Farts, Burps... sigh!

Some of my favorite faces of his are in these 2 pictures! He was making a monster face of the camera... and I thought he really pulled it off well! Look at the intensity, and the way it looks like his right eyeball could just pop out!!! He was a GREAT zombie!!!


Don't get me wrong... he can look very sweet! And he is VERY handsome!
But then when the intesity strikes, that boy can bring it! The Easter Bunny left sand "ruins" in his basket. You use a brush and a hard plastic pic to dig out an artifact. When he really had to use pressure to break through the hardened sand, you could really see it in his face, so of course I had to take pictures!


This one is my favorite! Look at him go! Go Nolan Go!
I love my Crazy Boy!!!

3 comments:

Bob, Dad and Grandpa said...

Cute kid. I'm looking forward to July.

Katie said...

I just sat here cracking up looking at these pictures. He really makes the best faces.

Christie said...

So, so funny!