11.10.2008

1st Grade Poetry 101

So... Nolan has been learning about Poetry in his class. Since them he has been all about making Acrostic Poems, where you use the first letters in a word to convey an idea. Kind of like Emerald Nuts:



Those commercials always crack me up! I like that "nutty" kind of humor! Get it! Haha!

So, Nolan has been coming up with a lot of these. Here is his most recent Acrostic poem:

NOLAN

N- Nutty
O- Oatmeal
L- Loves
A- Active
N- Nolan

At least someone, or should I say something, likes it when Nolan is active!

And then for good measure here is an Emerald Nut commercial that has nothing to do with Acrostic Poetry just because I think this one is hilarious!


Beware of the Addicted to Love women! They are brutal!

1 comment:

mom and grandma of BOLTON BUNCH said...

Okay I think Nolan's poem is cute and fits him. But I think ALL the commercials are stupid and I would hate to sit through them but thank goodness, I haven't seen any of them on TV.