11.03.2008

The Political World According to Nolan...

Sometimes you vote for the wrong person because you forget the one you were told to vote for, sometimes people try to play tricks on you if you show them your vote, maybe George Washington should be on the ballot, maybe it will all turn out OK no matter who is elected, and maybe water-fountains should have candy in them (just don't tell the teachers). I don't think I am a big fan of his communal huge toilet platform though. But I am not a fan of McCain's health care plan either... so I suppose with anyone you can not win them all! If only it was as simple as a check mark and a piece of paper in a bucket!

Enjoy the Political World According to Nolan!

4 comments:

mom and grandma of BOLTON BUNCH said...

I haven't seen Nolan in person for awhile and I have to tell you, his facial expressions and funny answers were too cute- what a doll!

Shannon said...

He is such a cutie! I love how he puts his finger to his chin when he's thinking!!!

I came here from Charlottemommies! I'm Rascal123 there..

mom and grandma of BOLTON BUNCH said...

Now that voting is over and we know our new President, I hope Nolan isn't too upset.

Audra said...

Nah... he was just voting for McCain because he was told to! He was "tricked" into it by his dad! I voted for McCain because I have a hard time voting for anyone pro-choice, so I am basically a strait party ticket type person for that reason, but in a way I was still rooting for Obama because I truly think things will change. Hopefully for the better. At least I hope he can end the war.