11.01.2008

Yonas the Monster!

I have a lot of pictures to share, and it takes awhile to upload the pictures, and if I put all the pictures in the same post they always get out of order. So to simplify things I am going to just make 7 different posts... oldest to youngest! So without further ado...

Yonas!

Since he has not been in America that long, Yonas did not seem to know what to be! I think he wanted to be Spiderman, but seemed to be afraid it seemed immature, especially since Silas was going to be the black Spiderman. He is still getting his bearings on social norms. He just could not pick something at Wal-mart or Target so I told him I had some good stuff at home! So he picked out a monster outfit out of the costume bucket and I painted his face read and sprayed his hair red. So he is sort of a devil/monster! He seemed to dig it and I was glad!

He loved trick or treating and we were out the whole time! There was about 10 min left, but we had to go home because they bags were just too full! He had a good time and has been clinging protectively to his candy ever since last night!





No comments: