11.01.2008

Little Orphan Annie!

Since Callie's hair is in the perfect Annie shape right now and will never be this short again, I had to take advantage of it! I did not know how I was going to do it until I realized she had a red dress that she was almost too big for! After a little cut and sew job she turned into the perfect Annie! Everyone thought she was SO cute! And she was! She would go to the door and in her little toddler voice say "Tick or Teet!" and "Thank You!" The first house she got a small box of Mike N Ikes and spent most of the night clinging to that little box of candy like her life depended on it! She loved trick or treating and was the cutest little curly red head! Something else that was funny about her is every time she would see Jovie for the first 15 minutes after she got her make-up on, Callie would just point at her and scream!

Callie pre-hair spray! Such a cute happy girl so proud of her costume!

Oh my goodness... my hair is RED!

Posing with her Sandy!

As Jovie wouls say "Silly Callie!"

Such a ham!

She saw Silas doing the Spiderman hands, so she did the Spiderman hands too! I think she did a great job!

I was trying to get a picture of them together, but Callie kept just screaming towards Jovie! Here she is looking at Jovie and screaming!
...Still Screaming!

Sitting with our inflateable spider pointing at the inflatable cat that moves it's head back and forth! I think it spooked her a little bit and she did not want to move!

Callie with her Mike N Ikes

Happy Halloween!

3 comments:

mom and grandma of BOLTON BUNCH said...

She is too cute! And she looked so happy in every picture. Can't wait to see all the kids dressed up. Jovie did look scary, want to see the whole effect.

Katie said...

Great idea for a costume Audra. Love the pictures.

Sabina said...

It looks like you had a fun time on Halloween. You don't need to got to any church party when you have the whole crew in your house. I can't imagine how you came up with so many ideas for costumes when I only had to think of two. But this year they were pretty easy. By the way, Liam wore one of the costumes you gave me. It was perfect for him. Thank you.