2.15.2009

The Best Quick Tanning Lotion

I found the most Amazing Quick Tanning Lotion in Florida!
I would recommend it to anyone!
It can even tan the most pastiest of pasty people!

Don't Believe Me?
Check out these before and after pictures!
And this is all in 1 afternoon!

Before:

After:

Sorry... I had to do it! I thought it was so cute how they were both laid out the same way basking in the sun!!! And they are both skinny as a rail!

The funny thing is, Yonas did get a shade darker! He had a tan line! And then poor Nolan did not tan one bit... he just got more freckles! He is his momma's child!

5 comments:

Angela Draper said...

Hehe! Thanks for the laugh!

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

You are too funny!

Linda, Mom and Granny said...

LOL!:)

Ashley said...

Har har :)

Kristin said...

Audra, seriously you are one of the funniest people I know! Thanks for the laugh! Too cute!