2.24.2009

Florida Vacarion #4: Swimming!

Here is the slide at Orange Lake! Who do you suppose is going to be going down this slide the most!? Guess!!!
There she goes! Making the solo trip up the stairs...

... to the top of the slide! Waiting patiently for her turn (well, not always so pariently! She was so cute most people let her bulldoze her way to the front)!
There she goes! Down the slide with always the happiest face! That is my arm on the left! I would catch her, and she would immediately stiffen up and try to kick to the side of the pool! So I would take her over to the side, stand her up, and off she would go for another trip down the slide!
She saw her brothers going down backwards, so she would try it too! As a baby she was so scared of the water! Now she is a little aqua daredevil!
Callie and my choo-choo train of girls! Ruby is scared to death of the water and so she and Lettie would hold tight to me and "help" me catch Callie! Honestly Callie went down that slide more than anyone else!
Chillin' at the kiddie pool!
The view of Jovie as she lay along my body and soaked up the sun!
Ruby-doo! Totally loving the warm sun! She liked the kiddie pool the best!
Yonas eating Italian Ice and warming up! He saw everyone else laying out, so he layed in the sun too. And despite the sun screen he got a shade darker and had a tan line!
Lettie was the designated tube carrier! She would stack up all the tube, step into them, and carry them to the car! She is a big helper!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Callie reminds of Blaise last summer - he was crazy about water! Ahhh, swimming in Feb - I think I need to go to Florida!!