2.25.2009

Welcome to the Salon de Mommy!

This post could also be titled:
Fun with a Flat Iron!

Sunday morning, I gave all the girls a bath and did their hair! They all visited the Salon de Mommy for a blow dry and style! They were very proud and all went downstairs to model for the daddy! The blow dryer straightened Callie's curls out a little bit... but she enjoyed the blow dry treatment so much I thought it might be fun that night to see if she would sit long enough to take her hair style to the next level!

Ever wondered what the Curly Cal looks like without the... curls?
Prepare yourself! It is hilarious!
Callie at the Salon de Mommy!

She was so tickled to get her hair done! It was so cute! Look at that smile!Straightening her hair really makes the blond stand out! It really does not show in the picture, but in the light her hair is quite blond when her curls are casting shadows!

The finished product: Tah-dah!
Her hair is so thick it looks like I teased her hair out, like those little girls in the beauty pageants! I love her face in this picture!
Look how long her hair is! You never realize how long her hair is because the curls are so tight and springy!
A view of the back!
Callie had Paparazzi during her photo shoot! Jovie saw me taking pictures so she went and got her camera too! She was very upset that it was not taking pictures like mine!
Ready for her close up!
The two big sisters needed to get in on the picture taking action too! They are really close! I hope they are always best friends!

Callie making me have a pretend conversation with "GG"! Yep, she still says she is "GGs girl"!
It did not take long for them to zonk out! And boy... 2 babies asleep on you is HOT!
Just looking at these pics makes me sleepy! Speaking of sleepy, it is 11:30! I better go to bed! Hope you enjoyed the pics!

6 comments:

Katie said...

Wow! Even without all the curls she is still just as adorable. I can't believe how long it is! You definitely need to send some pictures to Regis and Kelly.

Olivia Carter said...

She is SO CUTE! What a fun thing to do. I just can't get over how cute your family is- every time I see pictures I'm blown away.

Ashley said...

I love her straightened hair! Lucky girl is going to have options! That's amazing that she sat still long enough to have it done. I can barely get Rae to hold still long enough to curl her bangs!

Sarah said...

All of your girls are so beautiful! I love Callie's straight hair too!

AdoptedAsHisOwn said...

Just came across your blog and glad I did. Love the new look but love love that head of precious curls!! You have a beautiful family!
In Christ, Aimee'

whoopsadasie said...

She is more adorable with straight hair if that is possible!