12.15.2007

Dang Bobcat!

So, the Bobcat has already broken down. It is either the starter, the relay, or the battery cords. The inside is all rusted up. This was Levi's project car. He said it did not have a lot of electronics, so it would be really easy for him to tinker with and fix. Yeah Right! It broke down about a week ago, and it is still there at the bottom of the driveway, and now we can not even get the hood to close. Lettie went to help him fix the car. I do not know who knew the least about the car, him or her! There is a guy who lives 2 doors down that fixes cars out of his garage. I am going to see if he will take a look at it. I guess it is a good thing we never called the homeowners association about his little "side business"!

1 comment:

Katie said...

I would say that Levi would probably have a slight advantage over Lettie just because he knows how to read. But I am sure she was a big help.