12.13.2007

Poor Nolan and his Restless Leg Syndrome, probably because of the Leg Magic!

Advertising is never lost on Nolan!

Last night I read Harry Potter to Nolan as usual and kissed him good-night! Someone called me, so I got on the phone. He was calling for me and he sounded like it was urgent, so Levi went to see what he needed. Levi said he went and told Nolan to go to sleep. Nolan said he had to tell him something very important. Nolan said his legs were aching. Levi dismissed it and said that was ok, sometimes that happens and he just needed to go to bed. Then Nolan very seriously declared, "But dad! My legs are aching and the lady on the TV said that if your legs ache at night when you go to bed you have something called RESTLESS LEG SYNDROME!"

Well, I guess I better go ask Nolan's pediatrician about REQUIP!

He does not miss a thing!

The other day he must have been watching the early morning info-mercials instead of cartoons because he came downstairs and told me, "Mom! Did you know that your thighs are a very hard part of your body to exercise! There are muscles there that are hard to isolate! So, if you want to exercise your thighs you have to get a machine called the Leg Magic! And it is really easy to do. You just put your hands on the handlebars and move your legs like this!" (He then proceeded to jump and spread his legs and jump and bring his legs back to center!) He then proceeded to tell me all about the benefits of the Leg Magic, so he must have watched quite a but of the info-mercial! He retains information really well! Perhaps too well!

The good thing is: I think he may have a promising future on QVC!!!




3 comments:

Christie said...

Too, too funny! I needed that tonight. Thank you.

Katie said...

Oh, that is so funny.

James said...

My mom tells me that when I was a toddler I thought I had hemorrhoids and needed Preparation H because I saw the commercial.