12.04.2007

My 2 Babies!

They are both so funny & so cute! They also have their own "things" they like to do! Callie is all about hitting things. She is always smacking things to see what sounds they make. She bends her fingers back and like to hit with the flat palm of her hand to get the maxium noise! We always know when she is at the top of the steps because the first thing she does is slap the floor because it makes a cool hollow sound at the top of the stairs. It is just her "thing"! Just last night she was slapping the water in the bath and then the side of the tub to hear the difference. Up and down she went! The other morning she was playing really sweetly with daddy's ear and then suddenly without warning she lifted her hand and smacked him flat palmed on the side of the face! Levi was shocked that such an act of aggression came from such a little sweet gesture. He said it was suprisingly painful! I heard it though, it made quite a nice pop, which of course thrilled Callie! The more noise the better! This is a picture of her when I started a fire in the fireplace! She proceeded to pound on the glass coffee table and make quite a racket while trying to get to the fire (that is why the coffee table is there)!


Now, Jovie is just a rascal! Levi and I both say she thinks she is 10 years old! She mocks you, teases you, and is always making jokes at the ripe old age of 1! Jovie was at the top of the stairs talking away (she knows how to come down now, so I was wondering why she was trying to get my attention)! I go to find her and she is sitting up there buck naked... and I know she knows she is not supposed to be naked! She was waiting for me to come so that she could laugh at me talking to her about where her diaper is. And of course, I said, "Jovie, where is your diaper?" and this is the response I got! Little rotten thing! She had slipped it off! I am going to have my hands full with that one!


I do have to say though... 1 pair of beautiful blue eyes is good... 2 pair of beautiful blue eyes is better! I love my blue-eyed babies!


1 comment:

Katie said...

I miss the babies!