12.07.2007

My Dancing Girls!

Here is a cute little video of my dancing girls! Lettie loves to turn on the bells that I put on the tree and dance. Each time it is the same dance. A lot of booty shakin and spinning. When she first did it Levi thought that she was trying to be gross (she is at the potty humor age). I think he was going to fuss at her when I told him, "Honey! Wait! I think that is the way she seriously dances!" and sure enough it is! Jovie joined in too and did a good job! If we did not remember to clap, she would clap to remind us that she needed more positive feedback! Now Jovie goes into the kitchen and points at the CD player and wants me to turn on music! When I do... oh buddy... it is on! She dances and dances and dances! Then Lettie goes and turns her bells on so she can dance. She calls that her dance music. The 2 sounds clash so bad! Bells and Pop music don't mesh very well! Anyhow, enjoy the video!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Look at the skinny white thang get her groove on!