12.24.2007

My Hoochie-Momma Angel!

Callie made such a pretty Angel during the annual Charlotte Jeppson's nativity! Big props go out to Katie for the costumes and organizing the whole thing! It really turned out SUPER cute! So, I have a lot of pictures from the nativity, so I am organizing them by "subject"! So, look for more pics of the nativity to come soon. The first subject of discussion is Callie's angel outfit! When first put on her, it looked great... but then as she crawled the fabric would bunch up in between her legs and give her a Romanesque Hoochie-Momma type look! She looked a bit like the head muse on Hercules (the one in the middle of the picture with her hair pulled back and with lots of curls). She looked pretty in it though, like a little angel, and I thought it was a great outfit! Next year I should steal the fabric from Katie and make all my girls Roman godesses for Halloween!


2 comments:

Katie said...

I love the comparison to the muse. So true! She is such a cutie hoochie mama angel.

Linda, Mom and Granny said...

Callie is sooooo cute!!! But watch out when she's a teenager! Whew!