12.04.2007

Our First BMW!!!

Yes, we are entering the world of Big Mormon Wagons. Oh boy, oh joy! Never in my life would I have thought that my dream car would be a 12 passenger van! When we got the minivan, we had Jovie on the way, we did not know about Callie! So, when we got Callie it felt a bit cramped in there. So, even if the adoption thing does not happen, we have a bigger van!!! But, as of now, it looks like it will probably happen... so, now we have a van to fit everyone in! I need those window decals now with the little outlines of the kids and stuff! Oh, wont it be precious!!!


8 comments:

Bob, Dad and Grandpa said...

Isn't having a red van a family tradition from both sides?

Christie said...

Wow, y'all really do move fast. I'm expecting to see a couple new kids pop up on the blog any day now!

mom and grandma of BOLTON BUNCH said...

What did I miss? Another adoption on the horizon?

mom and grandma of BOLTON BUNCH said...

What did I miss? Another adoption on the horizon?

mom and grandma of BOLTON BUNCH said...

I obviously do not know what I am doing. It took me 3 times to publish a comment and then it published it twice and I tried 6 times to add a comment to Katie's blog and never could.

Jennifer said...

Wow! I'm still fighting getting the minivan. We have 3 carseats (well, technically one booster and 2 carseats) shoved into the back of a Passat Wagon. It's a tight fit, but it's worked for us so far. We even have no problem hauling all our stuff for vacations. Although your situation makes more sense to upgrade passenger space, I've never understood the couples that rush out and get a minivan when their first kid is born.

Katie said...

Stick some CTR bummer stickers on that thing!

Audra said...

I shall I shall! When I know which kids we are getting I am going to get the family stick figure stickers... haha!